Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time....



Alot of people keep asking me what does this ring mean's to me so here it go's....

I wear this ring to remind myself that the only thing in life you can't get back is time... It reminds me that no matter what in do time things will always get better and in do time everything passes... Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back... Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance what so ever... Time discovers truth, and the truth is that Lost time is never found again... We say we waste time, but that is impossible, We waste ourselves when we are not doing the right thing... The time is always right to do what is right... So remember next time you are let down don't let that person waste your time again because your time is worth more then THEY WILL EVER BE.... YOUR TIME, JUST LIKE YOU IS PRICELESS

- Juan C.

No comments:

Post a Comment